good day Recipe Critic Readers!! It’s Jenn, from consume Cake For Dinner, how is anybody? I really like this time of the year. i’m able to’t wait to begin making pumpkin recipes, soups and lots of comfort meals. For now, i’ve a actually easy and tremendous tasty breakfast recipe.
|BAKED SAUSAGE SPINACH & EGG TAQUITOS|
This become a easy out the fridge breakfast that became out to be top notch and some thing that i’d eat over and over once more. I had spinach leftover from this clean Weeknight Bowtie Pasta, salsa leftover from this sluggish Cooker Fiesta bird, tortillas leftover from those hen Enchiladas and a bit sausage leftover from biscuits and gravy.
I hate losing meals, so I attempt to locate up ways to use up each final issue. Stuffing everything interior a tortilla is the proper manner to dissipate all the ones substances.
- 1/2 Lb sausage
- 2 cups spinach fresh, chopped
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese shredded, any flavor (Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Monterey, etc. . . )
- 1/2 cup salsa plus more for serving
- 7 medium tortillas corn or flour
- cooking spray
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. When sausage is almost cooked through, add the chopped spinach and bell pepper and saute for a few minutes. Crack eggs into a bowl, whisk and add to skillet. Stir occasionally until eggs are just barely cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in the Feta cheese.
- Microwave tortillas for 30 seconds or until pliable. Divide filling between tortillas. Top each with a little shredded cheese and salsa. Roll up tightly and place, seam-side down, on a baking sheet that has been lined with foil (this makes for a much easier clean up). Spray tops of taquitos lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with a little kosher salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crispy. Serve with extra salsa for dipping. Makes 7 taquitos.