I make those with my own son now and it’s so smooth on the grounds that there isn’t a whole lot of measuring or mixing required. It’s also a variety of fun for the reason that my kiddo can use the big container of cookie cutters to make some thing shapes he likes and get as creative as he wishes. if you experience baking, this contest is the ideal place to proportion you heartfelt family reminiscences, stories and recipes that imply the sector to you.
There are some terrific prizes too. So, open your own family recipe books, get innovative and get baking. The system is quite simple. start out by slicing round pie crust portions. vicinity a small piece of caramel in the center. Brush edges with water. cover with some other piece of round pie crust.
Press the rims with a fork and bake till golden brown. you can additionally leave out the filling and just bake character pie crust pieces. After the cookies cool down, brush the top and backside with melted butter and coat them completely in cinnamon sugar. revel in !
- 2 Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- 12 Soft Caramel Candy Cut into half
- 1/4 cup Butter Unsalted, Melted
- 1 cup Sugar Granulated
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon powder
- Roll out the pie crusts and use a small round cutter to cut out 12 pieces on each crust. You can reuse the crust and roll it out again to make more circular pieces.
- Place a small piece of caramel candy in the center of one piece.
- Brush the edges with water.
- Place another pie piece of top of the caramel and press the edges with a fork to seal everything together.
- Place cookies on a tray, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 8-10 minutes OR until golden brown along the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool down.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sugar mixture by mixing together the granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- When the cookies cool down completely, brush melted butter on both sides.
- Roll them in a bowl of cinnamon sugar. Enjoy!