I always love having some high-quality easy recipes for a hectic night. those ingredients aren’t completely selfmade but they use smooth ingredients which might be pantry Staples. i can never serve it as everyday as from can, but whilst you upload different matters to it, it is simply desirable and certainly no one can even distinguish.
|EASY CHICKEN FLAUTAS RECIPES|
chook cans are what makes this recipe so quick and clean to make. Flautas is typically rolled a tortilla with the aid of filling in it. kind of like Taquito however flautas makes use of flour tortilla. That makes this baby friendly recipe because i’ve never met a toddler who does no longer like flour tortilla.
Spraying the tops of flautas earlier than baking with cooking spray, assist them to get exceptional crispy and brownish. What a secret step so recall it.
- 2 cans (12.5 oz each) chicken, drained & flaked
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 8″ flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine drained and flaked chicken, cream cheese, salsa, cheese, cumin, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl. Stir together until well combined.
- Spread 3 tablespoons (a large spoonful) of chicken mixture onto a tortilla. Roll up tightly and place seam side down on a cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- If you use smaller tortillas then you won’t need the full 3 tablespoons of filling, so adjust accordingly.
- Spray the tops of the flautas with cooking spray. Don’t soak them but you want them to have a decent coating of cooking spray so they will get really brown and crispy. I also like to sprinkle some kosher salt on top of the sprayed flautas, but this is totally optional.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until they reach desired crispness that you want. Let cool for about 5-10 minutes before serving so the filling can cool and come together. Serve with dips of your choice (sour cream, salsa, guacamole).