Dream Big Little Mermaid! Plan a magical Mermaid Themed Party with Under the Sea themed decor like this event!
Let’s take a trip Under the Sea with this magical Mermaid Themed 2nd Birthday Party styled by Pretty Sweet Deets of Long Beach, California. This lucky lady celebrated her 2nd birthday party under the sun outdoors with gorgeous party decorations, party supplies and desserts all inspired by the Little Mermaid.
Some of the party details that made this Mermaid birthday special were the blue, teal and white balloon garland anchored around the white vintage dessert table, the pretty watercolor birthday cake in matching colors, the cutest mermaid birthday outfit for the birthday girl, and the mermaid under the sea inspired guest table for the kids.
If you’re looking and pinning Mermaid Party Ideas to plan a fun Under the Sea or Ariel themed party, make sure you save all of the fun inspiration in this celebration.
Mermaid Party Ideas
- Teal, purple and green color palette
- Vintage white dessert table
- Watercolor birthday cake with mermaid tail cake topper and gold mermaid fin No. 2 candle
- Awesome balloon arch around the dessert table
- Seahorse balloon and Ariel balloon
- Fish netting fabric on tables
- Vintage gold mirror sign that reads “Dream Big Little Mermaid” with mermaid and seahorse sticker appliques
- Cutest mermaid birthday outfit and seashell headband for the adorable birthday girl
- Cupcakes with seashell toppers
- Iridescent seashell party plates and blue glittery plates
- Under the sea inspired decor including seashells, pearls and loot
- Gold dessert stands with crystals
- Pretty flower decor
- Rice Krispie pops dipped in pink chocolate with seashells and and mermaid tails
- Gold vase centerpiece with sand and seashells
- Sequined blue/green table cover for the kid’s table
- Mermaid crowns, pearls and seashell party favors for all the little mermaids in attendance
Mermaid Party Supplies and Decorations:
SEE MORE MERMAID PARTY IDEAS HERE:
What’s your favorite details in this Mermaid Themed 2nd Birthday Party? Let us know in the comments below!